Mehmet Murat Somer, Scandaloso omicidio a Istanbul
I saw today on the Friday of the Republic, which was published by Bompiani another book by this author referred to the case I finished reading Scandalous murder in Istanbul (Sellerio 2009) yesterday. I did not think the opportunity to talk about it but I did want to come. I state that having made the long trip to Turkey, I read several books by Turkish authors, including - unfortunately - one of my beloved Pamuk, The Black Book , which upset me out of boredom though there are wonderful things (if I find the courage I talk about it) and blocked for a long time 'because I went on a half page at a time, and daughter of Halide Edip Hadivar Istanbul, a superclass of 1935 just published by Elliott that I was reconciled with the world, and then the Somer as yellow tail return. Unlike dell'inqualificabile Bosphorus Hotel, is a yellow funny and remarkably sophisticated in Istanbul which is a real presence, off the tourist cliché-folk but convincing. The protagonist, a character that could be very risky, but it is nice and plausible: it has no name, but speaks of himself in the feminine by day works as a computer and some very skilled 'hackers (inevitable characteristic for each character detective, Sherlock Holmes today instead of chemical would be excellent hackers) in male clothes, evening dresses for women, preferably on the model Audrey Hepburn, and went to the nightclub which is co-owner, where he is not ashamed to do his share of tricks . Yearns for every male well developed and attractive, his idol John Pruitt is: I checked, a gym and glossy model. Offended if you call fennel but as a woman demands respect and attention, and if it can knock the most muscular martial arts and using simple barrel. E 'courageous, slightly ironic, tolerant with the other "girls" that count their troubles and throw in half, maybe a tad bit "different" but without the snobbery, and involved up to the end. When one of the girls, who asked for help, is killed, the fourth part in the search for truth in a way perhaps imprudent and reckless but certainly not shy. The solution of the crime, they appear mafia blackmail and a political iperconservatore, is complex and perhaps I did not understand their way down but in reality it's meant to be. The reality is complex, the world is full of deceit and double bottoms, you can not expect that justice is always done. The whole story takes place then between petty bourgeois interior (described in a very funny and insightful), night club, plenty of taxis, the city at night and the comfortable apartment of the protagonist, in a natural way. And the characters are dashed outline quickly but thoroughly, the world of transvestites is clear and devoid of any shade of opinion, unprejudiced look and also the inhabitants of Istanbul, where the male likes the company of very bluntly "girls ". Well I'm glad he was translated another adventure della serie, e la leggerò.
0 comments:
Post a Comment