Albertazzi and Betrothed
For once I applaud Giorgio Albertazzi, an actor that I've never been interested in and know nothing, because with her voice from sen fled raised a bitch media-cultural-fuffaiolo our national glory Alex Manzoni. Of which I, as always, I think all the harm possible, and I've always wondered how it happened that his works have become very ugly monuments da ammirare e su cui è vietato scrivere, figuriamoci fare scarabocchi. Comunque. Stamattina su la Repubblica c'era un articolo di Francesco Merlo che bacchettava l'incauto attore per avere osato tanto, ma siccome F.M. è un giornalista cui preme soprattutto épater le bourgeois e fare il bastian contrario, non sono sicura che non sarebbe disposto a dire esattamente il contrario in caso facesse migliore figura. Nelle pagine degli spettacoli, altro articolo bonariamente sarcastico, come se su una simile enormità non ci fosse altra posizione possibile che non prenderla sul serio. Mentre scrivo, su RadioTre arrivano sms che rispondono alla domanda fondamentale: qual è il tuo personaggio preferito dei Promessi Sposi? Insomma, sul Papa Manzoni and do not accept criticism. Then talk about Tullio De Mauro and Laura Pariani, thoughtfully for total PS, which is not exempt from the usual instill doubt that if you do not like is the fault of the school. But rest assured, listeners to RadioTre like crazy.
But I think the PS is a very bad book, and very harmful. Bennota negative educational impact for the Providence that puts everything in place, and over to discourage individual initiative, does so much to think of the immunity of reference for all your problem. I just wrote this is a bullshit, but I will not stay, nor am ashamed. If AM is the divine form of plague, I may well say some shit too. But above and morally harmful as it is written and the fact that a generation of innocent young Italians has been proposed as a model of perfect prose. Prose, frankly, insufferable old but not so much because it is so designed, machined, polished, engraved and shelled at the end that takes your breath away, gasping for air, makes me want to throw open the window and jump out. Too many words, dear Alex, too many adjectives, synonyms, explanations, turns of phrase iperanalitici, detailed, too many details, too many ... A heaviness from indigestion. Not so much bored as annoyed at the failure of synthesis, that in fact the only time that is coming (the unfortunate answer) had to rewrite the novel to produce it. I who have been rejected twice when I went to scupola, fourth after the first rejection in high school I chose to go to a section where there was referred to Professor Barioli all said a lot of good. In fact it was very funny, crazy and a narcissus. I still remember when, to his satisfaction and our great amusement, we read the scene at the inn Renzo balrcollando around the room and mumbling the words. But even the Barioli managed to avoid the sense of claustrophobia evoked by the mere thought of the vineyard of Renzo and night dell'Innominato, or description of the mother of Cecilia. That beauty veiled and blurred, but not bad ... I like my throat swells a severe allergy. I think that instead of the vineyard at night and the mother usually arouse a sense of belonging in many who are gratified that the name of AM and PS taking school memories creators of identity and reassuring, because all have studied at least some of the chosen page, and then rush to type sms Farehneit to say that they like, and how if he likes, and likes the nun of Monza, and Don Abbondio, and Father Christopher, and Don Ferrante's and women Prassede etc etc.. Like those uncles, cousins \u200b\u200band relatives in childhood, which no longer dream of attending but evoke an emotional movement of affection if by chance we meet them on the street or at a funeral.
I continue to say that Manzoni is the most overrated writer della letteratura italiana, che i Promessi Sposi sono insopportabili, e il resto che ha scritto ancora peggio. Gli posso riconoscere il merito di aver inventato l'espressione dalle Alpi alle Piramidi, che mi suona bene. Ma già dal Manzanarre al Reno lo trovo ridicolo.
Siccome ho fatto anche l'insegnante e ho anche insegnato A.M. e i P.S., oltre che il 5 Maggio e i cori dell'Adelchi, sono serenamente certa che tutti i miei allievi lo detestano. Non per mia istigazione, lungi da me, ma perché questo è il perverso effetto di tutto quello che fa un insegnante secondo la stampa tutta. E per una volta, voglio crederci e me ne rallegro.
0 comments:
Post a Comment