Saturday, June 5, 2010

Does Waltmart Take Vsp In Ca

BAD VISIONS, Danilo Arona

never worked so hard in this period from the time of maturity. Understood as an examination, not as a state. However, I could not write a line for more than a month, more than five weeks to be exact, and I wanted to write extensively in the book of Daniel Arona Bad Visions, which I enjoyed very much, but I can only now and more soon. I use a word, fun, which may seem strange to refer to a novel (or rather two, The station of God and the Sound Blue Siren, gathered in this volume) that aims to inspire horror chills, not laughter. In fact, I have tried many chills and I have not laughed at all. But I enjoyed it because my brain as well as my skin and my back and every other corner where you can experience chills, has been largely stimulated, intrigued, challenged, etc. etc..
Questo perché Danilo Arona toglie da sotto i piedi le sicurezze più salde: spazio e tempo. Che l'identità sia menzognera e incerta ce lo aspettiamo ormai anche dai libri per bambini, quelli di plastica da mettere nel bagnetto. Ma che il tempo trascolori continuamente da ieri a oggi a domani nello stesso istante, e che qui sia anche là ma pure altrove, non è usuale né facile da realizzare in una pagina scritta. Danilo Arona ci riesce eccome, e con la massima naturalezza. Per cui le sue storie di orrore, con ambientazioni che spaziano tra l'Appennino ligure, Ibiza, Barcellona e l'ieri, l'oggi e il domani ( La stazione del Dio del Suono ), il Kent del Giro di vite di Henry James e le discoteche dove we haul anything ( Blue Siren ) are scary, take away the ground from beneath your feet, give the same chilling sensation of instability of an earthquake and at the same time leave the reader more than satisfied.
Recommended for those who know how to enjoy even the brain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment