Monday, June 28, 2010

Blonde Chunks Over Brown Hair

Stefania Bertola, Il primo miracolo di George Harrison

Una delusione questo libro di Stefania Bertola, scrittrice torinese che amo molto tanto che ho letto quasi tutti i suoi romanzi e non li ho eliminati nel drastico ridimensionamento della mia biblioteca. Inoltre io amo moltissimo i racconti, perciò dall'accoppiata autrice–forma racconto mi aspettavo ore di puro piacere. Invece questi non sono veri e propri racconti, sono per lo più ideuzze, spunti, carini e divertenti ma insufficienti a riempire un libro. Il mio preferito è Santa Violetta , lamento di una santa ignota che vorrebbe avere un giorno onomastico tutto per sé; quello che mi ha delusa di più è La traversata di Torino , a piedi da corso Unione Sovietica all'Auchan dell'autostrada per Milano. On a topic like this, I thought, who knows what this writer can pull off so witty, so sharp in outline and tic photo finish in Turin and its human fauna, so always intelligent and skilled in identifying the social changes and new just popped! But no. A firework fuse with the wet. Not that the stories are poorly written at all, if an author were learned by novice will find them excellent. But the writing that made me laugh shining alone or read with the same style with which he discards once again a gianduiotto, of which you already know the taste but do not you ever tire ... no, I have not found here. I think that is what is called "publishing operation," a book that is put together with what is already done in the expectation that the author hurry to churn out the next. Too bad. Do not add anything to Stefania Bertola and saddened his fans. I continue to count me among them, and I look forward to the next novel that I hope his tattered and full of very nice girls, crackling gently absurd stories, find fun with each page. A la prochaine, Stefania, I do not have to disappoint you but not to see more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment